Eye and Lip Treatment
Let’s face it, coming up with a perfect eyeliner, leave alone doing so day after day isn’t easy at all. Not to mention the time you have to spend doing it
But there’s a better way to go about this and it comes in the form of treatment. Having eyeliner applied in a subtle manner or in a way that is thick enough for a dramatic result is a decision you will hardly regret.
What makes eyeliner even more preferable is the fact that it will not only open your eyes, but also enhance your lashes and make you look dazzling all the time.
Women who exercise frequently or are engaged in sports will find this treatment the much-needed relief from dealing with streaky makeup or smudges. Also, those who simply want to look naturally stunning or want adjustments done to their eyebrows will find this treatment very helpful.
Some of the enhancement treatments available today include:
- Lash enhancement – With this type of treatment, expect a pretty fine line with natural qualities along the lash line.
- Luscious liner – Here, the line is more defined and the thickness is usually based on an individual’s preferences or needs. Unlike the lash treatment, this particular treatment takes numerous treatments to achieve.
Having pigments implanted into your lips is a sure way to have them looking younger, fresh, and more revitalized. Also, bear in mind that this is a chance for you to add colour and/or depth to your lips and make them achieve the desired look you’ve always dreamed of.
If you select the colours carefully and properly, the result will be lovely and stunning lips which don’t require any additional makeup when you step out of your house apart from maybe a slick of gloss.
Lip treatment options available today include:
- Lip liner only – The simplest of them all, lip liner focuses on the outline of your lips with the main objective being to create more definition and give your lips a better shape. You can wear it with or without lipsticks.
- Lip brush – Lip brush is pretty much similar to lip liner only that in this case, the liner is gently matched to the natural lip colour to ensure a subtle finish. It’s perfect for smaller lips and works well with natural colours.
- Full lip tint – Full Lip tint is the most popular treatment option and just as the name suggests, the whole lip undergoes a complete transformation. In most cases, it’s coloured to create a subtle, bold, and striking finish.